Event Registration - NAMB
NAMB Legislative and Regulatory Conference5/5/18 - 5/8/18
Join NAMB for our 2018 Annual Legislative and Regulatory Conference to be held May 5, 2018 at the historic Mayflower Hotel in Washington, DC.
As one of the most historic hotels in Washington, D.C., The Mayflower Hotel has welcomed locals and visitors alike into its elegantly gilded hallways and gloriously appointed spaces for nearly a century – playing host to inaugural balls and ladies who lunch, the famous and the infamous, decades of society weddings and legions of guests who just wanted to be in the center of it all.
Cost for this event is only $249 per person and, if you register by April 1, 2018, includes one-night of hotel free! That's a $299 savings!
Registration after April 1, 2018 will increase to $299 per person and you will be responsible for all hotel nights reserved at The Mayflower Hotel.
This members-only event features:
Saturday, May 5, 2018
- 12:00pm - 5:00pm: NAMB Board Meeting
- 5:00pm - 7:00pm: Welcome Reception
- 10:00am - 12:00pm (will include breakfast): NAMB Government Affairs Committee Meeting (Chair: Chris Bettis, CMC, firstname.lastname@example.org) with an in-depth overview of what's happening in Washington, DC; NAMB's focus and more
- 12:00pm - 1:30pm: NAMB Membership Committee (Chair: George Burkley, CRMS, email@example.com) The Membership Committee responsibilities shall include the implementation of an annual membership promotion campaign.
- 12:00pm - 1:30pm: NAMB Conference Committee (Chair: Kimber White, CRMS, firstname.lastname@example.org) The Conference Committee is responsible for planning and organizing official meetings, conferences and events for the Association.
- 12:00pm - 1:30pm: NAMB Bylaws Committee (Chair: Mike DeSantis, email@example.com)The Bylaws Committee is responsible for reviewing the bylaws and proposing changes as necessary to the Board of Directors. (Closed meeting)
- 1:30pm - 3:00pm: NAMB FHA Committee - The FHA Committee reviews the policies, underwriting guidelines and activities of the Federal Housing Administration and the Department of Housing and Urban Development.
- 1:30pm - 3:00pm: NAMB VA Committee (Chair: Ken Bates, firstname.lastname@example.org) The Veterans Affairs Committee reviews the policies, underwriting guidelines and activities of the Department of Veterans Affairs.
- 1:30pm - 3:00pm: NAMB PAC/LAF Committee (Chair: Wayne King, CRMS, email@example.com) NAMBPAC is the National Association of Mortgage Brokers’ voluntary, non-partisan Political Action Committee (PAC). This is the only Political Action Committee that represents Mortgage Brokers’ interests on Capitol Hill.
- 3:00pm - 5:00pm: NAMB Delegate Council Meeting (Chair: Rick Bettencourt, firstname.lastname@example.org) Delegate Council, chaired by the President-Elect, is the body responsible for representing and being a forum for expressing and realizing regional interests and concerns.
- 6:00pm - 9:00pm: NAMB PAC Reception and State Lip Sync Contest to Benefit PAC
Monday, May 7, 2018:
- 9:00am - 5:00pm: Agenda to be finalized shortly however, invited guests include U.S. Secretary of Housing and Urban Development Ben Carson, leadership from Veterans Affairs, leadership from the Consumer Finance Protection Bureau and leadership from the State Regulatory Registry who manage the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System
Tuesday, May 8, 2018:
- 8:00am - 9:30am: Lobby Day Breakfast with NAMB
- 10:00am - 5:00pm: Lobby with Your State on Capitol Hill
- 6:00pm - 7:00pm: Lobby Day Breakdown Reception
Location: The Mayflower Hotel, 1127 Connecticut Avenue NW, Washington, DC 20036
Registration ends on May 1, 2018